Embroider this striking botanical design featuring flowering plants from the Umbellifer family.
This design has been inspired by the flora spied in the hedgerows on daily dog walks and captures the opulent greens perfectly against the black fabric background.
This embroidery kit brings the perfect chance to create your own botanical stitched piece for your home or to give as a thoughtful gift to a plant or nature lover
The finished design is framed in the 7" embroidery hoop provided.
> KIT CONTENTS:
* Hand screen printed design on BLACK craft cotton fabric (Design measures approx 7" x 7" Fabric measures approx 10.5" x 10.5")
* Stitch & colour guide and step by step instructions
* 7” embroidery hoop
* Illustrated guide on 4 embroidery stitches
* Embroidery Needle
* Embroidery thread in 5 colours
* Packaged in a clear pocket with printed insert
This kit comes with all the information for the stitches to be practised by confident beginners AND enjoyed by seasoned stitchers.
The stitches include: Satin Stitch, Split stitch, Straight stitch and Back stitch