Embroider this striking botanical design featuring flowering plants from the Umbellifer family.
This design has been inspired by the flora I see in the hedgerows on my daily dog walks, capturing the array of vibrant greens in their various leafy shapes and tiny delicate flowers.
This embroidery kit contains everything required to create your own botanical study hoop art for your home or to give as a thoughtful gift to a plant or nature lover
> KIT CONTENTS:
* Hand screen printed design on WHITE craft cotton fabric (Design measures approx 7" x 7" Fabric measures approx 10.5" x 10.5")
* 7" wooden embroidery hoop
* Stitch & colour guide and step by step instructions
* Illustrated guide on 4 embroidery stitches
* Embroidery Needle
* Embroidery thread in 5 colours
* Packaged in a clear pocket with printed insert
This kit comes with all the information for the stitches to be practised by confident beginners AND enjoyed by seasoned stitchers.
The stitches include: Satin Stitch, Split stitch, Straight stitch and Back stitch
The finished kit measures 7"